
It was worth the drive up the canyon to experience the cool temperatures and beautiful scenery of Cecret Lake up at Alta ski resort Monday night. When we got in the car down in the valley the temperature read 102, but the time we parked at the trail head it was a perfect 78 degrees. The Hopkins joined us with 3-week old Myka for a little family home evening. It would have been a perfect night if those dang mosquitoes would have just left us alone! Oh well.
3 comments:
Oh look how sweet little Myka is ... Don't you miss that little newborn stage when they are all tiny and cuddly? It looks like you guys had a great time up at the lake, good luck with your move!
what great pictures!! how did you make them look all cool like that? You amazing!! I can't wait to see you guys
Lindsay,
I don't know if you remember me (Danielle Clark, from Willowcreek 7th about a million years ago...) but I have to fess up that I totally read your blog! I just have to tell you what a cute little family you have and that you guys look great! My blog's set to private, but you can find me (or not) at francisdanielle@yahoo.com Good luck with dental school!
Post a Comment