Friday, August 8, 2008

Beijing Here we come!

I had a fun day swimming with my sister and her kiddos a week or so ago. We were in the Olympic spirit and decided to try out the swim caps. We loved them! We felt very professional and even had a few lap races with Grandpa, Ty, Amy, and even Rye! I think the swim caps gave us an advantage. Next time we might shave our legs and arms. I really can't wait for the Olympics to start TODAY! Go USA!Finn loved the flippers! She wanted them on, but would constantly kick them off. She also liked her floaties and actually did pretty well swimming with them. She and Saylor are best little buddies. I'm hating taking Finnley away from her cute cousins Saylor, Jovie and Carter - boy will she miss them.
We sure are going to miss you two cuties! You are so fun to play with and are darling to little Finnley. Can't wait for you to come visit me and help me move in. :) GIRLS TRIP!

2 comments:

jen said...

Well you girls are the hottest swimmers around! There is no way the Olympians have anything on that part of the competition! ;) How about that firework presentation! Ok and Finnley looks like Scuba Steve from Big Daddy...she's hilarious!

Perry's said...

Love the swim caps you guys look hot! Love the Olympics - yay!