Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tonsilectomy....

Here I sit, three days after my tonsilectomy...still in bed, still haven't showered, still in the same clothes I went to the hospital in, and feeling a little greasy and unattractive. Just had to post this cute picture of Finn with my surgical bouffant on and say thanks to my dad, wonderful moms and husband for taking care of finn and me. My goals today are: shower, brush teeth, change, and if I'm lucky dry my hair.

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

sad linds! What is a tonsilectomy?! it doesn't sound fun. I must say though, you look too good to have not showered for 3 days!! brat. hehe! how did you get that cool picture with the faded outsides?

jen said...

I agree w/ Chelsea...why are you still looking that good after 3 days of no shower?! I'd be a mess! ha ha! I've been considering that b/c I've gotten so sick this past year so many times & it's so annoying...they say it helps? What do you think? & Little Ms.Finnley, you make that hat look good!! She's too cute for words! Get Well Soon!

rachel june* said...

I've heard that surgery is awful! I still have tonsils get the worst sore throats. Every time they check my throat they say, "Whoa, they're huge" But I don't know if I'm willing to get surgery? Anyway hope you get clean and feeling good soon!!!

Lindsay said...

This picture was taken before my surgery! lol. So no, I'm not looking great, but I did achieve all my goals today...so I'm feeling a little bit cleaner! :)

Michelle said...

I thought that you meant Finn! Hope you are feeling better. I am glad you met your goals today!

Tara said...

Get better fast, get lost of rest!!

Jason and Ashlee said...

I know this is totally random, but I just wanted to say hello to you both. Mitch put your blog on our favorites when he was in AZ a year ago, and we check in every once in a while. I always wonder if I should leave a comment, but I figure we are all friends. Did Mitch find a dental school? You guys look like you are having a awesome summer and Finnley is so adorable. I hope you are feeling better from the surgery. Take care and let us know if you ever come to AZ.

The Pizza Family said...

Hope you are feeling good!! I so want to come and visit you!! and bring a slurpee or something :)(not just for you.. me too:))

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

oh no, i hope you get feeling better soon. Finners sure is cute in that little hat.

the dehart family said...

linz..i saw you last night! you looked fab--no grease! love you and am going to miss you like CRAZY! let's party with gab and troy tonight!

Lance and Em said...

Hope you feel better soon... I'm sure you don't even look bad at all, you never do!

The Green's said...

Linds I hope you are feeling better! You are such a little twirp for not letting me come and visit you and bring you a jamba! I'm sure you looked fabulous....so much better than I did the day you brought me lunch after I had Londyn!!!!!! Love you guys and lets get together soon before you leave!