Back from where?! Finnley looks cute in this picture...I can't believe she doesn't have dark hair like you Lindz.
oh she is adorable....look at how tan your baby is, i love it.
I don't know where you begin either but I can't wait to see all the pics!! & that skirt is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!
I love her little skirt she has on! It is absolutely darling!!!
ALOHA. . .welcome back to the mainland! Hurry up and post some more will ya, can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Back from where?! Finnley looks cute in this picture...I can't believe she doesn't have dark hair like you Lindz.
oh she is adorable....look at how tan your baby is, i love it.
I don't know where you begin either but I can't wait to see all the pics!! & that skirt is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!
I love her little skirt she has on! It is absolutely darling!!!
ALOHA. . .welcome back to the mainland! Hurry up and post some more will ya, can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment