We had another great trip up in Montana! Boy, do we love it up there. We wish we could have stayed longer, but our summer is crazy busy! So, we made the most of our short trip and had a blast. We LOVED skiing on glass, the molecule rides, huckleberry ice cream, the paddle boat, hanging with cousins, grandpa's firework extravaganza, hiking through the gorgeous forests, and just relaxing! Here are a few snapshots from our trip...enjoy!
4th of July
GLACIER NATIONAL PARK


10 comments:
I love that place! I've never been in the summer, but we used to go snowboarding at Big Mountain every spring growing up..but it looks just as fun this time of year! Cute pictures, hope you guys are doing good!
What a great 4th of July!!! You guys are always going on the greatest gettaways. Make sure you call us before you move. We should all have one last lunch or something!
Hey Binzer! We miss you guys and LOVE you! Whitefish was a good time...have fun in Hawaii...you guys live quite the life!
I am down to do a family trip together, if we can join you for your ten others! Man you go a lot of cool places. Looks like you are living it up before the big move! Good luck with everything!
so fun and so pretty! can't wait to get together soon. take care.
so so fun!! it looks like you guys had so much fun!! and you always look so pretty!! What's the secret?? YOU NEED TO TELL ME!!
Linds what a blast! We miss you guys so much! Just promise me one more "date" night before you guys move! You guys are living quite the life right now...live it up while you can, right?!?!? Your family is darling and Montana looks gorgeous. My family has thought of going up there to boat...I wonder if it's the same place??? Call us when you have some free time BEFORE you leave! Love you guys!
Linds, I wish I was apart of your family cause they always go on the funnest trips to the funnest places. I didn't think Montana was that beautiful. It really makes me want to visit there, but I would have no idea what to do when I got there!! Does your family have a cabin up there? Anytime you want to take someone on your trips if mitch can't go just give me a call and I would love to go, Hahaha!!
Your summer looks like it has just been so boring - sheesh...no fun at all! Haha! You guys really know how to roll, can I be packed in your bag? So I have a random question for ya, I love the little initial pendants you Sansom girls have on necklaces...where did you get them? I remember Sara telling me about a lady that lives by Amy who makes necklaces with a picture as the pendant...is it the same lady? Anyway, I think they are so cute! Let me know! :) And don't have too much fun this summer...I don't know if there are any more trips for you guys to go on, you've done them all!!
Post a Comment