

We all did our fair share of surfing and wakeboarding. Even FINNLEY wakeboarded! Mitch insisted he at least "try" and get up with her. I was seriously nervous, but he promised he'd keep her safe and if it seemed like it wouldn't work he'd let go. Well, he got up and held her for a couple of minutes. She looked concerned, but still waved! Now she won't have any excuse for not trying to wakeboard when she's older - "What do you mean you're scared? You went wakeboarding when you were SIXTEEN months!"
Getting ready....





One of my favorite things to do at Lake Powell is bathing off the back of the boat! So, after a long day of boating we all jumped in the cool water and lathered up. Even Finnley and Carter scrub-a-dub-dubbed in the fresh water. 
Finn loved the tube! She laughed, waved, and blew kisses to the boat. It was so fun to watch her. I can't believe what a big girl she is! She would hold on to the handles and if I tried to hold on to her hand she'd let go, shrug me off, and then grab on again. Hmmm, can you say Miss Independent?!

8 comments:
No wonder you're always so tan and in great shape. You guys are constantly having a great time outside! I'm jealous. Lake Powell is so much fun. And I LOVE those bandana pictures of Finn. SO CUTE!
There are too many pics to comment on just one! She is just a doll! Ok and stop with your rock hard body... this is so not fair! Can you train me?! :)
so cute! how fun I can't believe she's doing all of that stuff...that's awesome. way to go, yes we are jealous you were in sunny lake powell.
Can I be adopted into your family!
Linds its Holly! My family has been talking about your cute little Finley and how Lincoln would not stop kissing her face at the wasatch back! We'll try to teach him some smoother moves for any future dates! We were in Lake Powell the exact time. So fun but so sad to come home. Your darling! Let's stay in touch. Not just run into each other at random places. (Don't act like you have forgotten our old truck driving video taping days:)
I miss lake powell so much. I haven't been there in ages it seems like. Your trip with the duckworth fam looked like so much fun and you really do have a dare devil for a daughter. Linds you look like a pro on the wakeboard, I envy you!!
That looks like so much fun... lake powell is so much fun with kiddos. Finnley is getting to be such a big girl. I love all the pictures!
Oh fun! I remember the diaper, hehe!
Post a Comment