Tuesday, March 11, 2008

GIRLS TRIP...

We had such a fun trip down to St. George and Vegas - Just the Girls! Thanks Pizzas for the fun time. I've never laughed so hard! Us girls did all the shopping we could handle, especially doing damage at H&M (some more than others). We also ran, took walks, swam, hit the park and just relaxed..well, sort of!







We had a community bath one night...for the kids of course...but Finn and Tessa weren't so sure about sharing their bubble bath! They finally warmed up to the idea and had a little fun. Will enjoyed it too...what a little womanizer!


The boys came down a few days after us. We were so excited to see them, and start our REAL vacation! They were nice enough to watch the kiddos while we took a little training run. Then we enjoyed some intense tennis tournaments (LET IT RAIN!) and delicious dinners (courtesy of Costco). Ryan almost brought a bunch of movies down (ha ha) but only brought an edited SHOOTER which we watched twice! Us girls watched Becoming Jane...so sad, but we loved it! All in all it was a FABULOUS vacation! Thanks so much Pizzas!





8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh how FUN!! I love girls trips so much! I feel like I'm always a goofy more hyper version of myself on girls trips- so fun! We really need to get an H&M here!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

So fun! Whenever i think about our trip i always laugh...to funny.

The Pizza Family said...

so so fun!! Thanks for being such great friends.. I loved every minute of our trip!! We just have so much fun together.. really i don't think i've laughed that hard in a long time! We are sure going to miss you guys wherever you go! BUT PLAN ON SOME VISITS :)

jen said...

Fun-Fun! I'm so exicted to go to NYC next month so I can finally hit up H&M...there's just nothin' like it! The pic of you & Finnley in the window is so cute, you have to blow that up! Oh and you have to tell Mitch my brother (John Chapman) says hi!!

Michelle said...

Waht a fun week..and it was probably SO nice to get out of Salt Lake and into the St. George sunshine!! Are all 4 of you still planning on running the SL 1/2?

KACI JOHNSON said...

Where is the H&M located Las Vegas or St.George?

The Morzelewski Family said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I am dying to get down to St. George and take the kids to the POOL!!! I just wanted to say congrats to Mitch on getting in to dental school!! That is so exciting, and what a better place to re-locate for a few years than California :-) Sounds so fun!

Spillane Creative said...

jealous....you two are always jetting away to do something fun.