Mitch was ACCEPTED to University of Southern California's Dental School!!
Mitch arrived with some exciting news tonight! Lindsey Pizza broke out the Martinelli's and we had a little celebration. I am so pround of ya Mitch! I love you so much, and hope you know how much we appreciate all the the hard work you've put in for our family! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
23 comments:
YEAH MITCH! We are soooo excited for you and the fun adventure you have up ahead. I'm a little jealous you will be in Cali, but how fun for you! Hope to see you before you move!
Congrats!! That is so awesome, and what could be more perfect than living in Southern Cal?! I'm sad that you'll be moving this fall though!
linds we're going to be neighbors (kind of!) I'm so excited for you guys!!! by the way i need you to reinvite me to your site cuz i can only sign in under yosh's name!
Wha-hoo!How exciting!! I am so jealous you get to move to sunny California...I hope we can come visit?! You guys will have the best time so enjoy it! Congrats Mitch, you have a lot to be proud of!
Congrats guys that is so awesome. Cali is fun, just don't get sucked into the californication :) Utah is still #1. Maybe we can come and visit you, I love the beach.
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you guys. But, I must say I am a little sad you will be moving away. At least California is a fun place to come visit!!!
Love, Courtnie and Brad
Congratulations!! That is great. How fun to live in Southern California too. I am sure you will get plenty of visitors.
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! GREAT things come to those who wait! Now we will have an excuse to come to Sunny Cali!!!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!! What a bitter sweet thing!!! Of course sweet for you guys and bitter for us!!! We are so proud of you Mitch! Well I guess we will just have to come and visit!
YEAH!!!!!! That is the best news! We are so jealous you will be so close to the so cal beaches! Congrats!!!! We will just have to come visit, and Spen can teach you a thing or to about surfing.
YIPEE. . . we are thrilled for you! Can't wait to visit you there.
Congratulations! That must feel good to know where you're going..especially since it's southern cali! I'm so jealous, I love that place. Hopefully we can come visit a few times. So when do you guys leave? :( It will be sad to see you go when it happens...
You better all be SERIOUS! We would love visitors...maybe not all of you at one time (you probably won't fit i the 500 square foot apartment we'll have to rent) but the more the merrier! Thanks for all your sweet comments. We are so excited!
Way to go Mitch! We are so excited for you guys!
I know I already told you but CONGRATS THAT IS A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!! Get ready to work - it ain't easy, but you'll love it! :)
Yay! Congrats Mitch! California is going to be a great place to live! I am so excited for you guys.
That is so exciting! CONGRATS!! When do you guys leave for Cali?
That is so exciting! CONGRATS!! When do you guys leave for Cali?
Congratulations! So excited for you guys.
This is the best news I've heard all week! Good job Mitch, USC is an awesome school and it just so happens to be pretty close to where I live. You guys have just earned yourselves a babysitter.
Yea! Super exciting we are so excited for you guys. thanks for letting us share that wonderful moment with you. oh, and we will be visiting also.
oh i forgot to add....let it rain!!!
congrats! So I'm guessing that you will be moving....When is the move?
Post a Comment