So I've been asked why we decided to go private, so here ya go. When I first started blogging I loved how easy it was to keep in touch with people and share funny thoughts, memories, and experiences. As the blogging world grew and more and more people were exposed to our blog (very random people in fact) I started to worry a little about sharing so much of our life with strangers. I use this blog as a journal, so instead of limiting my blogs or watching what I wrote I decided to just go private instead. This way we can still keep in touch with our fantasitic family and friends without everyone else knowing all the details of our lives! So, because we're private now, I can invite all of you to come night skiing with us at Brighton next Wednesday night! I'm serious, if you are reading this you are invited! Well, thats pretty much it! Enjoy our blog!
1 comment:
Dang it, wish I still lived in SLC. Can you come to dinner on Saturday?
Post a Comment