
We had such a fun ski day up at Alta - just my dad, Sara and me! It was kind of cold, snowy, and windy, but that made for just the right amount of powder on the slopes, absolutley no one on them, and an all-around great time. We had a fun time goofing off...we were pretending like we're beginners and almost hitting people! You should have seen their faces...so funny! We love hanging out with our dad, and love that he is such a ski-bunny. Thanks for such a fun day ~ great company, great humor, and great runs!




Mya came up too and went to a lesson for half the day. She is such a brave little girl, and I'm sure one day she'll zoom down the slopes like her mom!


3 comments:
So fun Linds! I have missed skiing this year. It looks so fun!
You are brave! That looks so fun though- I love that you guys were goofing off so much, how funny! I haven't been skiing for like 3 years- how sad :(
Cool picture at the bottom.
Post a Comment