Friday, July 13, 2007

"It's What Fun Is"

We had a great time at Lagoon w/ the Sansom Family. Sara was in town with her three kids, and Amy and Tyler were up for some fun, so we headed up North w/ grandma and grandpa for some good times. The swings were a hit (as usual) and the new ride "WICKED" was AWESOME! Most of us hadn't been to Lagoon in ages. We had such a great time, we even got bounce back passes and are looking forward to go back sometime soon!
Don't you just love Tidal Wave? My family makes up the first two rows on the right side.
Finnley was such a good sport. It was so hot and humid she was practically dripping, but she didn't fuss. I think she liked all the commotion and people watching (just like her mama)!Good 'ole "Screamer"
My mom and Layner on the swings - the swings have always been my mom's very favorite ride. It also made for a good cool down from the hot, stagnant weather.
We did all sorts of new kiddie rides. They were actually pretty fun and gave your stomach a good drop.


Mitch joined us later in the afternoon straight from work. He looked very dressed up compared to most of the people at Lagoon. It was great seeing people walk around in halter's, bikinis, and bare feet like it was totally normal. YIKES!

4 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

So fun! I love how you are such a trooper and take Finnley everywhere! She is gong to love it as she gets older. How are you liking your jogging stroller? Aren't they the best?!!

Chelsea said...

Hey Linds! I love looking at your blog- it's always so fun! I wish I would've seen you guys at Lagoon, my mom said she saw all of you there. I am glad you like Lagoon too- I have been getting endless crap for wanting to use the bounceback passes! Even though there are some interesting folks it makes for the best people watching. Funny that you titled this... it's what fun is- it's the same as mine!! Talk to you soon!
-Chels

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

Lagoon! I haven't been in ages looks like you had a blast.

Jen and Mark said...

Hi Duckworth's-
We just found your blog, and were so excited to see Finnley. She is sooo cute! Last time we saw you, you were prego with her. Looks like you are having a good summer!
Love, The Mawhinney's