Monday, April 23, 2007

Big Jud's

We stopped at BIG JUDS in Ashton, ID! Its a "must see" for any of you heading that way. It had the biggest burgers I've ever seen! We shared the one pounder between 5 of us, but they also have a two pounder and a three pounder! Holy Moly! No wonder Americans are obese...but man was it delicious!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Oh my, that burger is huge! I will have to remember to check it out if ever we are headed that way. Anyway, Stone Fire Grill is located in Irvine. I think they have a few other locations. Here is their website www.stonefiregrill.com. You will love it! The tri tip BBQ Chopped Salad is our favorite!
You never know, we might even see you there!

Spillane Creative said...

I've been to Big Juds! It was a long time ago. My Dad bought one of the shirts. Isn't there some perk if one person can eat the whole thing. yuck!!!