

Yesterday was Finnley's TWO MONTH birthday! Its incredible how quickly time passes. She is growing up so fast and it makes me so sad. I want to take advantage of ever stage of her life, and I hope I don't miss out on anything. She loves to coo and sing and we have so much fun "talking" with her. She also loves bath time. She splashes and kicks and smiles and coo's...its the greatest thing in the world. Now, time for those 2 month shots...Yikes!
6 comments:
Linds,
Finnley is so incredibly beautiful. She got the best of you and Mitch! Your blog is so awesome. I love seeing your updates. We will all have to get toghether sometime so we can catch up.
Lindsay
I know they grow up too fast! I can't believe Conner is almost 11 months. I think they just continue to get more and more fun with each stage.
She is so darn cute. . . I am missing out on seeing her grow! And by the way, what do you need me for? Those photos are awesome! Love and miss you lots!
ok i can see that little finnley looks like mitch. i couldn't tell who she looked like before. she is so darling you two! good job!
di
I know...Mitch totally cloned himself. Luckily he makes for a pretty cute girl!
Is that the sweetest pictures or what! Daddy's little girl is gonna get her way! We are excited to see her in white this weekend!
-Chris
Post a Comment