Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy Halloween...


I have to say, this Halloween was so much better than last year's.  Boy, am I glad there was no hurricane rolling through our area this year.  Another big bonus...my parents decided to fly out and spend Halloween with us.  It was such a treat!  We haven't been with family on Halloween for 5 years, so it was fun to share it with my mom and dad.  Plus, it isn't really halloween without my mom's yummy chili and a carb-loaded bread bowl.  The. Best. Mmm.

This year Finnley decided to dress up as an Indian Squaw (thanks to my sister Amy for the great costume), Remi was a Toucan, and Dieter had a few costume changes, which included an Army guy, a SWAT Team guy, and a Police Officer.  






We had a little amateur photo shoot in the historical graveyard near our home, on the way to our ward's trunk-or-treat.  I wouldn't want to be stuck in there after dark…creee-py!



We loved having my parents come and visit!  
We also took a fun road trip up to Newport, Rhode Island…that's coming up next. 

No comments: