A couple weeks ago, Mitch and our friend Josh Psillos decided to ride their bikes out to Montauk Point, the Eastern tip of the south fork on Long Island. They ended up doing 75 miles and had a great ride. Katie and I drove out to meet them with the kids, and we all spent the rest of the day enjoying Montauk together. After lunch at a cute deli in town, we headed to the beach to relax. We finished off the night with dinner at Bay Burger in Sag Harbor. It was such a great day, with great people!
Cora & Remi
Finn found this crab leg and was so excited about it. I guess she decided to keep it because a few days after our beach day I got in the car and it smelled AWFUL! I said out loud, "ewe, what is that smell? Is there a rotten sippy in here or something?" Finnley just looked at me and said, "Oh, that's my crab leg." She had left it in the side compartment of her door and let it bake in our hot car over the weekend. I told her to throw it away, but a few days later I found it wrapped up in tissue in a plastic baggy in her desk drawer. This girl is such a hoarder, she makes me laugh. I finally got her to throw it in the trash, and supervised her in the act!
Finnley has been working on her cartwheel all summer. Luckily, Katie was a gymnast growing up and gave Finnley some tips to help her out. She starts gymnastics this fall and is so excited about it!
Thanks Katie and Josh for such a fun day!


1 comment:
Just wanted to pop in and say I've loved reading all your blog posts and adventures. Seems like lots of people who used to blog don't anymore - so keep it up!!! Your fam is sooo cute!
Post a Comment