Miss Finnley turned SIX at the end of February. I know its totally cliche to say it, but seriously, where did time go? She woke up to breakfast in bed (and her whole family) as well as a fun-filled day with all things Finnley!
This girl is such a fun, high-spirited, smart, loving little girl. She loves life and loves her family. She is the best big sister to her brother and baby sister. She is my best helper! She entertains, feeds, cleans-up, helps out, and mostly does what she's told. I won't lie...she also pesters, talks back, dawdles, won't try new foods, and sneaks candy every chance she gets. I wouldn't trade her for the world!
We got to go into Finnley's classroom for her birthday and celebrate by eating cupcakes and reading one of her favorite books. I love any chance I get to go into Finnley's classroom and see her interact with her teachers and friends. Usually siblings aren't allowed in the classroom, but on birthday's they are. Dieter was so thrilled. He helped hand out the juice boxes and napkins and got a special seat right next to Finnley at her table.
One of the traditions in Finnley's class is that she gets to pick six friends to act as candles, and then after they sing "Happy Birthday" to her, she gets to blow them out one by one. Her smile was so big and the excitement was about to burst out of her body!
Remi definitely stole the show. She had many admirers and a constant group of kindergartners trying to talk, touch, and get her to smile at them.
It was a special birthday for our special little girl. We love our little Finners more that one blog post could ever express. Thanks for being our first!















No comments:
Post a Comment