Still blogging about Christmas? Well, yes I am.
We spent this Christmas together as a family, just the five of us, in New York. We tried to make it as special as we could, and I think we all had a very magical and memorable Christmas.
Dieter was a shepherd in his preschool program. It was the cutest, and he was so proud of himself. He didn't know all the songs, but the parts he knew, he sang loud! He is sweetest.
On Christmas Eve, our elf surprised us by decorating our car with lights and sending us out to look at Christmas lights. We had hot chocolate and Christmas music, and it was a fun new tradition we can carry out anywhere we live!
Now, onto Christmas morning.





2 comments:
I think you finally got a child that looks like her mama! What a fun week!
Sorry, I should clarify that I think Remy looks like you. All of your children are darling!
Post a Comment