Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Little Halloween Party...


For all of his life, Dieter has had to tag along to Finnley's parties, Finnley's events, and played what Finnley wants to play.  Now that she is at school all day long he has had the opportunity to play what he wants to play, and his little imagination is flourishing!

I decided it would be fun to have a little Halloween party for him and his friends.  They all came over in costume, although Dieter's didn't arrive in time.  Bummer!  Luckily he had a super Dieter cape he could wear.  They decorated sugar cookies, ate snacks and treats, and just played, played, played.






My favorite part was when we headed outside for a picture and they started having a leaf fight.  What says fall more than a good old fashioned leaf fight?  I've missed fall the past four years and am soaking it all in.  Long Island is so beautiful now that the leaves have changed and the weather has cooled off.  

I'm looking forward to a cool Halloween, with donuts, hot chocolate, and chili for dinner.



1 comment:

Carrie Woolley said...

I want to see your house... Is that your yard? It looks humongous! Next post... A Long Island Duckworth house tour. :)

Fun party, by the way, and travels to Boston. You are such a good Mom to put together so many fun outings and trips!