Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'm BAAACK!

Finally, our life has settled down and I'm able to sit in front of my computer without feeling guilty for not packing/unpacking a box, cleaning something, assembling something, painting something, hanging something, organizing something...yada yada yada.  Whew....what a crazy couple of months!  We are here on Long Island.  It's beautiful, there are tons of fireflies, tons of mosquitoes, tons of green trees, tons of attitude, tons of stuff to discover, and tons to write on the blog.  Slowly but surely I'll be updating the blog, so stay tuned and stay in touch!

5 comments:

I AM A DREAMER said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see what adventures NY brings!

Emily said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to start hearing about you NY adventures!

The Pizza Family said...

Yahoo yahoo!! can't wait!

The Stringham's said...

Cannot wait to hear and see what fun things the Duckworth's do! i love vicariously living through you :)

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

I also love living vicariously through you too! Good luck in NY:)