Wednesday, May 23, 2012

One Last Beach Day...

We went back to California a couple weeks ago for Mitch's graduation.  Of course, I had to take the opportunity to get together with my lady friends and hit the beach one more time.  We had a great time spending the entire afternoon soaking up sun rays and building sandcastles with the kiddos.  I am going to miss these ladies....actually, I already do!


Kate and Beck with their sweet shades!

Kate making Remmy smile.  Her little tongue is always sticking out - so cute!


 Most of the kids.

After a long day on the beach, we cleaned up, ordered some pizza, and partied late into the night.  We just couldn't say goodbye, so we said "see ya later" and made plans to see each other again soon.  These girls made my experience in South Pasadena the absolute best it could be.  I truly value each of them!  See ya soon ladies!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

How fun Linds!! That seemed like such a great place to live, and I'm sure knowing you, you'll make New York just as great. Finnley's hair is adorable too!