Friday, May 25, 2012

Graduation Day...

May 11 was the big day!  We headed down to USC campus early for the Main University Commencement.  Mitch sat up front (and 9 seats away from Arnold Schwarzenegger), while we sat in back.  After, we headed over to The Ostrow School of Dentistry's Graduation ceremonies.  It was such a party - the band came in playing, followed by the graduates - it was an awesome experience.


 Mitch recieving his diploma.  Woot! Woot!

 It was a loooong day, and our kids were such troopers.  They just napped on the go.


 Posing with the band.

 I think someone's excited for her daddy!!




 Us with the Salmons.  I think its safe to say these were our first dental school friends.  We met up with them for a fun trip to Big Bear early on in our first year.  We hit it off, and are so grateful for their friendship.  I know we'll stay in touch with these people for-ev-er!

 The Graduates...

...and the ladies behind the graduates!

Congratulations Mitch!  We are all so proud of all the hard work and sacrifices you've made over the past four+ years.  We love you and will follow you wherever you take us.  Can't wait for our next adventure in the state of New York.

3 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

I totally remember that Big Bear trip. That seemed FOREVER ago. We are going to miss you guys. Have fun in NY. We will come visit soon.
SS

Marianne said...

Congratulations Mitch!!!! Linds, you look AMAZING!

I AM A DREAMER said...

Hi Linds! This is Jessica Canova Colby from your old Sandy ward. I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to tell you what a beautiful family you have!! It's so fun to see all of the wonderful things your family is a part of. Thanks for sharing! And good luck in NYC! Coast to coast. What an adventure!!