This sweet angel already has us smitten. She has each and every one of us wrapped tightly around her long skinny fingers. I can't stop looking at her, analyzing each of her features, and laughing at her sweet (and mostly funny) facial expressions. Finnley is the ultimate big sister. She loves holding Remmy and has already given her many "presents" from her own collection of goods.

Dieter is interested in Remmy, but that's about it. He'd rather sit in my hospital bed, eating cream cheese out of the carton, watching T.V. He's trying his hardest to be soft and sweet, but every once in a while the 2 1/2 year old boy comes out of him and he almost head butt's her. We'll be keeping a close eye on this one.
This angel lady has been taking care of my two oldest (how weird is it to say that!). She scooped them up and took them down south so Mitch and I could have some quiet bonding time with our little lady. It has been sooo nice, and I've loved napping with my sweet angel on my chest and waking up late. I do miss my other two and look forward to seeing them today! Did I mention she skipped out on a trip to Costa Rica with rest of my adult family!? I know...a total mixture of feeling extra special and extra guilty. But she swears she'd rather be here doing what she's doing, so I'm going to choose to believe her. ;)
We are loving having this special spirit in our home. I am trying to have a positive attitude about the many middle-of-the-night wake-up calls, and remembering how fortunate I am to have another baby join our family. Although I haven't pulled out my camera as much as I'd like, I'll try and add more photos soon.










9 comments:
She is beautiful! Your birth story is amazing! I can't believe it was only an hour. How scary, exciting, and amazing. Glad your doing well...she is beyond darling!
xox
k love them all. She is too cute for words. i need to meet her. but don't want to overwhelm.
and You need to frame that one of Mitch with his two girls! couldn't be sweeter.
Linds, she is just beautiful!!! Your family looks so happy all together and what a saint is your mother!
completely adorable! aren't mom's THE best. your family is just too darling.
She really is darling! Great work.
xoxo
She is so beautiful! Congratulations and holy cow what a crazy birth story! Enjoy your sweet new babe and hopefully we will meet her the next time we come into town!
You are my hero! I just read the birth story! These pictures are gorgeous! I love them all! Remmy is absolutely beautiful! Congrats to your new family of five!
I just read your birth story. You are a rockstar! She is beautiful! Hope you are doing well. Call me sometime :)
Beautiful! You are amazing Lindsay! Congrats with that adorable little Remmy! Love it!!!
Post a Comment