Friday, January 6, 2012

Sansom Ski Day...

Christmas Eve day was spent up at Alta Ski Resort with my entire family!  It was great.  The little ones went into the playroom, the kids did half or full-day lessons, and the 9+ peeps skied the day away.  I wasn't about to miss out, even being 32 weeks pregnant, so I took it easy and had fun on the slopes too.

Mitch and I caught up with Finnley on the last run of her lesson.  She was doing awesome, and we thought she'd be excited to see us.  Instead, she said, "Dad, I have to hurry and catch up to my teacher...bye!"  So cute.  We picked her up for lunch and skied the rest of the day with her.  She had a blast skiing with all her older cousins, and wanted nothing to do with mom and dad.


Mya, Jack, Rye, Finnley, Hadley, Trinity and Layne

No comments: