During family home evening a couple weeks back, we were talking about the creation, Adam and Eve, the Tree of Life, and Satan's role in the whole thing. Kind of heavy stuff for a 2.5 and almost 5 year old, but we were trying. When Finnley asked more about Satan, we tried to explain to her that he tempts people to do bad things, or say bad words, or think bad thoughts. To that she replied, "I'm gonna BUST YOU UP SATAN!"
I died laughing while admiring her feisty spirit. Hopefully she keeps "busting up Satan" and never lets him influence her life.
By the way, the outfit in this picture, totally Finnley. She likes to match her outfits, which pretty much means if there are common colors its good to go. I love this little lady to pieces....never change Miss Finn.

1 comment:
No way!! That is the coolest little chick ever.
Post a Comment