We really have had a lot of fun taking advantage of being next to the canyons, and teaching our Dieter boy how to ski. Finnley is on her own, flying down the mountain with her cousins. We've been skiing with the Batemans, DeHarts, Kringlens, and tomorrow we'll be going up with the entire Sansom crew. What a blast!
Friday, December 23, 2011
Ski Day...
On our drive to UT, Mitch said to me, "If we don't ski at least 5 times, this trip will be a failure." Well, we're up to four ski days already, with one more planned before Christmas. Phew! I'm so glad this will be a successful trip for Mr. Mitchell. ;)
We really have had a lot of fun taking advantage of being next to the canyons, and teaching our Dieter boy how to ski. Finnley is on her own, flying down the mountain with her cousins. We've been skiing with the Batemans, DeHarts, Kringlens, and tomorrow we'll be going up with the entire Sansom crew. What a blast!
I had a moment going up one of the quads - all four of us on a lift - I was so happy and proud that we have something we get to do as a family that we all enjoy. I envisioned us doing this for years and years and it made me so happy. I'm in love with my family, and I'll admit it, I'm in love with Utah.
We really have had a lot of fun taking advantage of being next to the canyons, and teaching our Dieter boy how to ski. Finnley is on her own, flying down the mountain with her cousins. We've been skiing with the Batemans, DeHarts, Kringlens, and tomorrow we'll be going up with the entire Sansom crew. What a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment