Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Park City...

Park City...two times in ONE summer! Whew, now that's what I call living. ;)

We do love Park City, and had the chance to make an afternoon trip up there with Mitch's Mom and sisters. We had a blast racing down the Alpine Slide, and then taking the Brown boys on the Coaster. I got to ride with Jackson, and man is he one charming little guy.

The crew.

When Finn asked to do the trampoline - then asked again, then again, and again - I thought "no way, that'll be such a waste of money." She proved me wrong, again. She had a blast jumping and flipping on that tramp. As she was walking off Mitch said to me, "Best 7 bucks we've spent!" I'd have to agree.

Danielle, it was so great seeing you and your cute boys. We wish your trips weren't so far and few between, but we'll take what we can get. Hope to see you soon.

No comments: