
We always said that with our third baby we wouldn't find out what we were having. After all, we already had a girl and boy. But, the second I found out I was pregnant I was already counting down the days until I could find out what kind of munchkin was growing inside of me. I couldn't wait around for my 18 week appointment, that was way too far away. I had to pay the extra cash and go find out early! But, it was so worth it.
Finnley obviously wanted a little sister (since she already had a little brother), but we made sure she knew that it could be a girl, but there was a very good chance that it could also be a boy. She sat in the ultrasound room saying, "I want a baby sister, but it could be a boy and that's okay too, but I want it to be a girl." She got her wish, and we couldn't be more thrilled to add another little girl to our family! Maybe we can wait and be surprised next time around....but, I'm guessing that won't happen.
11 comments:
Yay! Congrats!! You make the cutest kids, so I can't wait to see what this little gal looks like. I still long for another little girl:)
YAY! I am glad you didn't wait, haha. Can't wait for little Miss Duckworth!
yea!!!!! so excited. Darling Finnley...she had a hunch. i love it.
Yay! She is going to be just darling...because finnley and dieter are the cutest!
So happy for you guys
i don't think i could with out finding out either!
xoxo
YAY! Would you stop copying me??? haha. Talli wanted a sister soo bad too so I can relate! Congrats!
So excited for you!!! She is going to be darling!! I can't wait to meet the little one!
Congrats Lindsay so happy for you!
Lucky!! So excited for you.
SS
congrats & blessings!
Oh my goodness...so exciting! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the next Duckworth!
Fun!! She's going to be so gorgeous!
Post a Comment