Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last Day of Preschool...

To say Finnley enjoyed her first year of preschool would be a gross understatement. She absolutely loved it! From the time we woke up on Tuesday and Thursday mornings until 12:45pm when we left for school it was, "Mom, now is it time for 'schul'? Is Ms Jen there yet?" I almost couldn't mention school until 12:30 or else I'd go nuts. But, it was my best bargaining tool - "Finn, hurry and clean up or no school!" I know, that's horrible, but she loved it so much it was an easy go-to. ;)

They gave them each a little yearbook with everybody in the schools pictures. Finnley is obsessed with it and has looked through it multiple times. She is growing up so fast. It breaks my heart, but I'm loving her adorable personality and maturity that comes with age. She is such a good example for Dieter (sometimes a very bad one too) and I love watching them become great little buddies.



Way to go Finnley! We are so proud of you, and are happy that you love school so much. Keep it up.

2 comments:

The Stringham's said...

oh she is too cute!

Melanie said...

she is so adorable. i love the hello kitty belt! :) and i love that you got kids with almost white-blonde hair!