Monday, June 13, 2011

Big Air...


Way back in April, when I was visiting Utah, my family headed down to P-Town for family night at Big Air Sports. All I can say is, WHAT A BLAST! Some of you may have been somewhere like this before, but I hadn't so I thought it was amazing. Just imagine 8 trampolines, 3 huge foam pits, and pretty much no rules. It was crazy, but so much fun. We jumped, flipped, rock climbed...and then dropped, chucked, spun, and did as many crazy tricks into the foam as we could. Even little D loved it. I'd jump with him into the pit, or just give him a big chuck and watch him fly! The only downer...Mitch wasn't there. He would have LOVED it, so we are for sure putting it on our next UT trip's agenda.





You could climb up the rock wall and when you were done you could just let go and fall into the pit. Please check out Dieter flying through the air below! Awesome.


3 comments:

sara b said...

Oh...I have the giggles :)
That was so fun and funny.

Melanie said...

so fun! we actually just moved back to utah and are living in happy valley so i'll have to check it out. perfect fhe idea!

alyssa said...

Wow lindsay! Nice toe touch! You must have been a cheerleader:) I took my kids to a place like this in AZ and am not sure who had more fun, me or them!