
Meet Jordan.
My ubber talented friend who just opened her first solo show at SPACE, an art studio here in South Pasadena. She really is amazing, and her stuff is awesome.
Her show is all about her everyday life as a stay-at-home mom. See the closet painting behind her? She also has paintings of half-eaten grilled cheese sandwiches, PBJ's, fabric stores (she sews too), clothes racks, and other fun things you see everyday. Oh, and they're all done on wood. Cool, right!?



Half-eaten hot dog

We all came out to show Jordan our support. Hopefully, one day, when I'm not on a student budget any longer, I can own an original Jordan Daines work of art!
1 comment:
wow! I feel so special to have a post about me on your cute blog. thanks!
and I love your phone pics... it's motivation for me to get mine.
and Yosemite... don't get me started. Your pics are beautiful.
Post a Comment