
I realize this is a little overkill on the running pictures, but I'm waiting for my mom and sister to email me the rest of our spring break pictures still. HINT! ;)
I have been wanting to do a triathlon for a long time, but for fear of the unknown I couldn't get the guts to sign up for one. Thank goodness my friends Amy and Courtnie talked me into doing the Lake Las Vegas Iron Girl last weekend. It was seriously awesome. We loaded 6 bikes onto Court's little SUV and headed south. It took us forever to get down there. We had already made 3 pit stops by the time we reached Payson. I guess that's what happens when you're traveling with 11 girls!
I have been wanting to do a triathlon for a long time, but for fear of the unknown I couldn't get the guts to sign up for one. Thank goodness my friends Amy and Courtnie talked me into doing the Lake Las Vegas Iron Girl last weekend. It was seriously awesome. We loaded 6 bikes onto Court's little SUV and headed south. It took us forever to get down there. We had already made 3 pit stops by the time we reached Payson. I guess that's what happens when you're traveling with 11 girls!







5 comments:
Super fun! You amaze me. Hope things are going well.
Looks like such a fun time! You are hard core!
Great job! Looks like it was a blast!
How fun! That sounds like a triathlon I just MIGHT be able to do... well, maybe not the swimming. :)
I'm jealous of the road trip and fun day/night with Court, Amy, and Mary, too- I guess I gotta train so I can join you next time. Way to go on all these races! You look amazing, by the way.
YOU ROCK!!!
Post a Comment