
I am so behind on blogging lately.
I hate getting behind, so here goes the catch-up.
The DeHart family came in town a few weeks ago for their spring break. We had so much fun with them. They came up to South Pas on Sunday for dinner (Its a miracle we all fit in our tiny apartment), we met them for an afternoon at Disneyland, and then spent a few days playing with them on the beach. We were in heaven. My parents also came in town to watch my kids while I ran the RAGNAR so they joined us at Disneyland as well.

Mitch has a strict "NO DRESS-UPS OUTSIDE THE HOME" rule.
Obviously, I didn't follow it this one time. I snuck two dress-ups under my stroller and let Finnley and Saylor wear them for a few hours. I'm not sure how pleased Amy and Tyler were either, but we had a good laugh.
Finnley is finally tall enough to go on some of the bigger rides. Last time we took her on 'Soaring over California' and it is now her very favorite ride. This time we took her on them all! I don't know what I was thinking when I suggested she come on 'Tower of Terror' with us. She had a look of shear horror on her face the entire time and I couldn't stop laughing. My poor niece Saylor was a wreck. After we exited she said, "I was crying because I liked it so much!" Hilarious. Finnley didn't like 'Thunder Mountain' much either, but loved 'Space Mountain'. She's been talking about it ever since.


I love when my dad is around, he never buys anything to share, he gets one for EVERYONE! For example, he ran to grab a "couple" rice crispy treats, and came back with 12. More than enough for the 10 of us. It was a nice treat while we figured out our game plan for the rest of the evening.




Thanks for letting us tag along with you guys on your spring break.
We had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment