
Have you seen these? They are like Croc's, but a hundred times better. This past weekend my sister and I saw them at Nordstrom. We couldn't decide if we liked them or thought they were weird. We kept going back and forth - Ugly? Cute! Ugly? Cute! Ugly? Cute!
Ultimately, we decided they were cute and bought a pair for each of our kids. They are the perfect beach/lake/pool shoes for summer. They are already Dieter's favorites and he wears them non-stop.
So, what do you think? Ugly or Cute?
5 comments:
CUTE. I like them way better than Crocs
I've seen these too, and think they're so adorable!!
Darling!!!
WAY cuter than crocs. Funny I did the same thing trying to decide & eventually bought them for Jack. He loves them & I always get people asking where they can buy them...
I am in Love too....Crew has a pair too!
Post a Comment