Thursday, March 3, 2011

And...she's FOUR!

I blinked, and my baby girl turned 4!
FOUR!

We celebrated for days - just how every birthday should be.
First we took snacks and cupcakes to Miss Finn's preschool. Finnley came home with a birthday crown that she wore for three days straight. I'm talking, didn't take it off ever, even for bed. On the real day, Feb. 23, she got breakfast of her choice, lunch with dad at Chick Filet, and a quick tour of the aquarium at the downtown Science Museum. Then, it was off to UTAH!

We already had plans to be in Utah over Finn's birthday, so we planned a fun party with all her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and most importantly, COUSINS! Her cousins from Virginia were even there. What a lucky gal. She wanted a skating party just like her daddy's, so we made it happen. Last year I only made cupcakes for her birthday and she's reminded me ALL YEAR LONG that she didn't have a birthday cake. This year we made sure she had a cake she wouldn't forget!


G & G Sansom gave Finn some princess roller-skates for her party. She was a little unsure at first, but once we got her a walker, she was movin' and groovin'!








I think this is a birthday Finn won't forget!
We love you Finnley and are so excited for the big, sweet, funny, loving girl you are becoming.

2 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

Happy Birthday Finn!! That is the fanciest crown I have EVER seen :)
SS

The Stringham's said...

Oh Sweet Finnley! Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
What a fun day/week/ party! Love it. how did this happen so fast? They are so big!