
Yesterday I got to go to tonight's taping of American Idol. It was so much fun, and I loved seeing all the singers, judges, and performances LIVE.


During a commercial break, I made a shout out for my favorite singer Paul McDonald. You know, the guy with the great smile and chicken dance. Love him. As a result, I got his T-Shirt and a point and smile from those pearly whites. You better believe I slept in it last night. ;)

I'm loving this season of American Idol. Love the judges, love the singers, love it all.
2 comments:
Lucky Duck! I agree...I love it! It's so fun to watch JLO too!
Isn't he adorable? Every time I watch him, I'm just smiling in total adoration- Russ is jealous. :)
Speaking of jealous, that's what I am about you and Courtnie's ski day. Sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment