
Thanks to an old, weathly, USC dental alumni, we were able to take a fun boat tour through the Newport Harbor last weekend. A bunch of dental students boarded "Victoria", an old wooden Chris Craft boat, and cruised the harbor on another gorgeous Southern California day.
I've decided boats and babies don't mix very well. Dieter wouldn't hold still, and Finnley just wanted to play house in the cabins underneath. Oh well, it was somewhat relaxing. Finn did come to the surface when we spotted some sea lions lounging on the back of someone's old boat, practically capsizing it.




The highlight of the trip was definitely the buoy full of lounging sea lions, while others jumped and played around it. What a fun day. We've been wanting to go on a boat ride since we moved out here 2 1/2 years ago. It wasn't necessarily what we had in mind, but it was a boat ride nonetheless!
2 comments:
Fun! I've only seen sea lions like that at the Alcatraz look out.
Um, I don't think you told me you were moving! Moving is such a pain, but so great once it's done. I hope you love your new place!
Miss you already.
Looks like fun, I can't look at your blog very often because it just makes me sad I am stuck here in the frigid cold :) glad you are having fun though!!
Post a Comment