Friday, January 14, 2011

The Oyster Bar...

One of my favorite things to do while in town, is go out for an adult only dinner with my family. It's so much fun to be without the kids, eating out at a delicious restaurant, and enjoying adult conversation, laughter, and fun stories. A few days after Christmas we all got together for a dinner at the Oyster Bar in South Jordan. Mmm, it was good, and the laughs were even better.

After we all hit Target together, we went to a Movie and laughed some more. (Steve laughed so hard he "honked", and that means he was laughing hard!) What a great night, and an even better tradition!

Love you guys!




2 comments:

Poelmans said...

That's one of the places I love to go to when I'm I'm Utah! The sabayon is my fav.

The Stringham's said...

what a fun Christmas. so glad we got to see you while in SL. Can't wait to see you guys again.