Monday, January 10, 2011

Let's Party Like It's 1980!

December 15th was Mitch's big 30th birthday!
Since his birthday is so close to Christmas, I feel like he always gets the shaft. So, I wanted to do something fun and extra special for his big day. I secretly invited our families and a few of his closest friends for a rollerskating party at CLASSIC. The surprise went off without a hitch (well, maybe a little one) and was a total success! We partied our booties off, and believe it or not, we've still got our blading skillzzzz!

Mitch, I LOVE YOUR BUNS, and I hope you had a fab-u-lous birthday!

Finn's First "Snowball" Partner - Her cuz Jack!
It was the cutest thing to see them trying to hold hands while riding their scooters.

Finn scootered herself around and around that skating rink. Actually, all the kids did and it was so fun to watch them. We will definitely be going back next time we are in Utah.
(BTW, that place hasn't changed since I was in elementary school!)


Mitch and some of his buddies.








1 comment:

The Stringham's said...

what a fun party! Happy Birthday Mitch!