
We decided (very last minute) to fly up to Utah for Thanksgiving. We (I) were in need of some Thanksgiving/Christmas spirit and Mother Nature knew it. So, just as we arrived, the temperature dropped and the snow flurries began to fall. Finnley was so excited about all the snow and couldn't wait to get out and play in it. She and Saylor headed out before we could even get gloves on them. What was the big hurry? She wanted to build her first snowman! So, I threw on my snow-clothes (forgetting to take off my church skirt) and helped them build Frosty.

He had Oreos for eyes, a cucumber for a nose, black licorice for a mouth, sour stars for his buttons, nice big sticks for his arms, and a fancy BYU headband to keep his ears warm. They were great helpers, and even after we were done, they continued to decorate Frosty's back with old chicken nuggets, more oreos, rocks, and anything else they could grab.

I think it was a success!
The cold really didn't seem to bother these girls. After we were done, they hopped on the scooter and four-wheeler and rode around and around until my body was freezing and I made them come inside. We are loving this cold weather - even though the high was 22 today - and are finally in the Christmas spirit.
1 comment:
cute! love the BYU stuff :)
Post a Comment