


Almost nightly, (after Dieter goes to bed so he doesn't mess it up) Finnley whips up her tea party table. I think it's just an excuse to get a special drink and a late night snack, but whatever, it works. Sometimes we're invited, other times just her "friends" are. Tonight, Prince Mitch was the lucky guest. They dined on cookies, strawberries and ice water. Can't you tell he's a prince by the "prince fing" on his head? I love this little girl and her incredible imagination.
Tonight, I snuck in the corner to capture the moment.
6 comments:
those pictures are so precious. how fun to be able to capture that. She is too cute!
That is sweet!
love it!
It must be the age cuz Zoie is totally into tea parties right now too! I think it is so cute.
I hope I get invited to the next tea party! Thats awesome mitch- Pehrson
One of the sweetest things I've seen!
Post a Comment