We had a fun time chilling in my parent's backyard just like old times. The only difference? Among us there are 14 (almost 15) kids running around now. Whew! No more laying out for hours on end without a care in the world. But, life is even better now and it was fun to get to know each other's kids and have our little ones become friends too.
Thanks again ladies. I love you all!
3 comments:
Such a cute picture! Everyone looks so good. Thanks for the invite. I'm so sad I missed it. I work every Tuesday and Wednesday and I think the last two have both been on Tuesdays :( I'd love to get together next time though -
P.S. Your kids are so very darling!
Hope your doing well :)
At least Hanna made it for the picture :)!! Thanks for the fun party! Can't wait tell St. George!! only 3 weeks left!! YAHOO!!
Thanks again for a great day! Myka keeps asking to go swimming at Lindsay's house. So funny!!!
Post a Comment