Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Congrats Blake...


Last weekend we took a quick trip up to Utah to celebrate the marriage of Mitch's cousin (and best friend) Blake to cute Jane. We are so thrilled for them both, and they make the absolute most gorgeous couple! Wouldn't you know, my camera died the day of the wedding and reception so I didn't get any pictures. I did snap a few at the dinner the night before which was amazing.
The wedding dinner was up in Park City at Glenwild Country Club.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have now found Mitch's sole motivation to move back to Utah! He wants to live at Glenwild. Hey, I'm not going to complain. It was absolutely gorgeous.

Here we are with Mitch's brother Damon and girlfriend Lauren.
Below, Mitch with his other best "cuz" Chad.



Congratulations Blake and Jane! We love you guys and can't wait to come visit you in Singapore - cause you know we will!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Linds, I love love your hair! It is so cute on you.