
We had a great, hot day at Sea World! My, oh my, was it hot.
It didn't stop us from seeing all the shows, feeding the sting rays, checking out all the animals, and going on a ride.

It was interesting to watch the Shamu show - nobody even gets in the water with the killer whales anymore. They didn't even get wet above their knees. I guess its better to be safe than sorry.

Cute Reese and her pink cheeks!

Finnley was super excited she got the puppy Elmo fish!


Carter looks HOT in is sweet shades.
By the way, it was hot...did I already mention that?

I love this picture. Finnley was making "music" with her ribbed straw, and Mark was dancing to the beat. Look at my kid's faces. So happy - I love them!

Just checking out the walrus. It came right up and kissed the glass in front of Finn's face. It was awesome.

Thanks for the fun day at Sea World. We loved it!
1 comment:
I guess when "killer" is part of your name people start to get a little gunshy.
Looks like a fantastic trip! Do you love having a Bob? The seats look really deep and comfy - like you'd never be able to get out of it if you were pregnant. I have a double jogger but I'm not sure it's my favorite.
Post a Comment