To celebrate my birthday my friends took me out for dessert at the Fair Oaks Pharmacy - our local Soda Fountain which is the cutest, most quaint little shop with all sorts of candy, gadgets, gag gifts, and fun stuff to look at....not to mention shakes and ice cream. We decided we would share what's called "The Kitchen Sink". It is this HUGE bowl full of every kind of ice cream, brownies, bananas, covered with whip cream and cherries.
We laughed, chatted, and actually made a pretty good dent in that GINORMOUS bowl of ice cream. I really have lucked out having so many awesome girls to call my friends. Thanks ladies!
2 comments:
I missed your birthday Im so sorry! Hope you had a great Day!! Happy belated Birthday girl
Happy belated Birthday girl, looks like you guys had a fun time celebrating. Not going to lie, kinda wishing I had that kitchen sink right about now. xoxo
Post a Comment