Last Friday we had a little Easter egg hunt with our friends at Eddie Park. The kids loved it, and it was such a great way to kick off the weekend!We all brought twelve filled eggs, and spread them out across the park. Then on the count of three they were off! Finnley was hilarious. Rather than going for all the eggs she could find, she preferred to go for the pink and purple eggs. Soon she realized any color would do!
Dieter was in heaven. He has recently taken off and is crawling everywhere and getting into everything. Oh, the days of him sitting still. When he saw the eggs open and the loose candy fall into the grass, well, he was all over that. I kept pulling jelly beans, chocolate eggs, leaves, bark, grass, and whatever else he could grab, out of his mouth.

I love this picture of all the moms snapping away at their kids.
Happy Easter everyone. We are celebrating with grandparents and cousins...does it get better?
2 comments:
so fun! Happy Easter.
I love the mom picture... so classic! For some reason your blog hasn't been working in my google reader, so I'm glad I clicked over to see all the fun you've been up to! That Florida trip looked like a blast, and I got a kick out of watching (and envisioning) Finnley on the "fast pony" track:)!
Post a Comment