Our little man turned SEVEN MONTHS OLD on the 29th.
Man, has the time flown!
He is our happy little guy. He brings so much joy to all of our lives.
He is still as chunky as ever...just the way I like 'em.
He is sitting up, rolling his way to everything, and eating anything he can get those sausage fingers on.
He's so darn fun he almost makes me want another one....almost.
Man, has the time flown!
He is our happy little guy. He brings so much joy to all of our lives.
He is still as chunky as ever...just the way I like 'em.
He is sitting up, rolling his way to everything, and eating anything he can get those sausage fingers on.
He's so darn fun he almost makes me want another one....almost.



12 comments:
love these pictures...he is so cute!
I cant believe he is already 7 months!! he is darling!!!
7 months went FAST!! He is soo cute!!
SS
he's a keeper!!!!
Beautiful pics, Binzer! You have got some serious camera skills.
He is so cute. Those chunky legs make me baby hungry. (Although I don't think any of mine were quite as thick and delicious)
Love you.
He is SO cute! I love them when they're chunky.
what a cute man you have! i absolutely love this age.
he is such a cutie!!!
I love his CHUB! He is so dang cute
Darling pictures.. He is a doll!
I could just 'eat him up'!
What a doll!
Great pictures Lindsay!!
He is such a babe!! Your kids are just adorable. I was reading your sidebar and noticed what a reader you are.. I have the BEST book for you! I've become quite infatuated with it down here- Hunger Games. Go read it! Then, read it's sequel Catching Fire. Just thought I'd share:)
Post a Comment