Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Main Squeeze...

It being Valentines season, my "Mitchie" has been on my mind a lot. I started giggling today just thinking about him and thought I might share a few things you may or may not know about him.

1. He is so dang ticklish, he can't even give HIMSELF a foot massage!
2. He'll wake up early just to fall asleep in the shower. (He averages a 45 minute shower everyday - no joke.)
3. He brushes his tongue so thorough that he gags himself - nightly. (This one took a bit of getting used to.)
4. He gets our kids so rowdie every night before bedtime and makes them both gut laugh. (I'm secretly jealous, although I get after him for making them stay awake!)
5. He loves Reese's treats - any kind - as long as it is creamy and peanut buttery!
6. He is handy. If something isn't working right, he'll get it working right.
7. He can pack more into one day than anybody I've ever known. It isn't unusual for us to have three big activities planned in one day, as well as several small errands.
8. He thinks his eyes are too close together. I think they are just right and compliment his huge smile lines that go from his eyes to his chin.
9. He thinks I'm great. I'm still not sure why but I'm not gonna try and change his mind.
10. He is hilarious and makes me laugh every day, even if I'm in a really bad mood.

Anyway, there's a quick ten. Even though they are a quirky 10 they make him Mitch.

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: