Mitch asked me to a dance.I said yes.
It felt like we were dating.
I. Loved. It.
Seriously, last weekend I had a blast dancing the night away with my main squeeze. We left the kiddos behind (Thank you Kate and Pehrson!) and took a trip back in time - The pre-dance primping and a few jitters, a photo on the way out the door, the entrance tickets, the awkward what-do-we-do-now as we first arrived, and then the laughing, dancing, and falling for Mitch all over. (I think it had something to do with his bootie shakin')
Thank you Adcox and Poelmans for being willing to join us for this fun night!



Oh, and let me just say this - Josh stole the show.

7 comments:
yay! That pic of you and Mitch dancing is classic. I love how I couldn't stop laughing in that top picture ;)
how fun, i think you need that sometimes in life to rekindle...fun! you look darling as usual.
Where is the picture of Bob and his woman? Or better yet, where is the picture of Mitch and his women? Such a fun night! Can't wait to do it again!
Looks like your dance night was a blast. I bet you guys are so glad you went. Love all of the cute pics!
Lindsay is one of those guys in your pictures last name Ho?? Darren Ho maybe?? He looks really familiar. I know most of the Ho boys are dentists. Let me know. Tell Mitch to say that he knows the Ballards from La Canada(my family). They are a cool family!
Lindsey this is so funny... I was checking out your blog and saw the last comment about someone from La Canada so I asked Jeff if he knew her because he is from there and he said "hey that's julianne!". I guess she is my SIL's really good friend. And he also knows that Ho guy. Crazy! Looks like you guys are having a good time in Cali. Tell Kim and Court hi for me!
Di
That looks like so much fun!!! Such great pictures of you guys.
Post a Comment