Little Miss Finn started dance today. She was so excited! She put her "leggins" and "dancing dress" on first thing this morning. She wanted her hair in pony-tails and buns like her cousin Saylor. She looked perfect; just like a little ballerina.She is taking it with four of her cute little friends. Zoie, Lyla, Audra, and Caroline. They are loving it, and I am so excited to watch them over the next couple of months.


There's not much cuter than little girls in leotards and tights, with their little panties hanging out the sides. Some had on tutu's, others princess dresses. We stuck to the basics. I just have to talk about my little Finners for a second. She is such a sweetheart. She really has become my little helper these past few months, and she is such a sweetheart to her little bro. She hugs and kisses him, and all to often lays her entire body on him with all her weight smashing down into one big body hug. He doesn't care. He loves it and smiles. She sweet talks to him saying, "Hey Buddy" "Hey Dieter Boy" "I love you", and then gives him a big raspberry on his chubby tummy. I'm so pleased with my family; they are truly my whole world.
This is Finnley on a typical day at our house. I have to say, I really do love it. I love it when I see little girls in their dress-ups and high heels walking around Target. Too soon they grow up and lose that confidence that they can and will do anything they want.
This is Finnley on a typical day at our house. I have to say, I really do love it. I love it when I see little girls in their dress-ups and high heels walking around Target. Too soon they grow up and lose that confidence that they can and will do anything they want.
3 comments:
You are right...there is nothing cuter.
She is a doll.
I agree! Let them where it out while they can. Rex lives in a superhero cape and his rain boots. They will outgrow it all too fast.
Too cute!! I love the pictures, she is such a cute ballerina.
I personally don't think you or Mitch need to do P90X, but best of luck to you both - I heard it's a killer.
Loved the photos of the Bahamas. Can you just pack me in your suitcase next time you go on vacation - you guys have so much fun. Also, I don't think i've told you this yet...I love your new haircut - looks so cute.
Finn is too dang cute in her dance gear! Your little Dieter man is such a little Stud!
Post a Comment