Thursday, January 14, 2010

Night on the Town...

Oh, crazy nights without the kids...they are a must, and a fun break from reality. Luckily, we have a great group to spend them with while we check out fun new places around L.A.

Last Friday we ventured into Venice to eat on the quaint outdoor patio at C & O Trattoria. We gorged on garlic knots, fettuccine, and ravioli - family style.

We toasted our Diet Cokes and sang "That's Amore" while standing on our chairs. I got a "BeBe" shout-out from an old Ital-ian-o man with very large horn-rimmed glasses...it made my night.

Afterwards, we ventured to Westwood Village (maybe doing a Chinese fire drill on the way) to hit up Mitch's very favorite place - Diddy Riese. You pick your cookies and your ice cream and Wha Lah...your very own ice cream sandwich! Mmm...Mmm...Mmm.

Once again, a very very fun and memorable night.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

haha, How fun! I'm loving the picture of you laughing!! That's great! Wyatt and I have been to that place... it's really fun (and funny:)! There is nothing better than a night sans kids with good friends!

ps- your outfit is darling too:)

janae said...

Love the pic of Cort and Mitch holding their wallets!! What a fun group:)

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Oh Diddy Riese how I miss you. That sounds so delicious right now! Memories...i just got really sad all of a sudden! Ha ha. I miss good old Santa Monica.

Looks like you guys are having tons of fun and have quite the fun group!

The Pizza Family said...

um.. could you stop doing so many fun things!! Really I just feel bad about myself.. I need to be more fun! :)

Poelmans said...

mmmm........ I love Diddy Riese. I never go to the west side w/o thinking about it ;)